Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Psychedelic Patchouli Orange Soap

I am thrilled with how this soap turned out.  It is a new technique I tried so I thought it was best not to try and attempt a video.  All day I was trying to think of what scent of soap to make and it finally hit me on the way home - Patchouli Orange.  This scent always seems to be such a big hit and since I wanted to try a new technique - this was the perfect blend to try it with.  I used utramarines and oxides and the blue and green are almost 3D in the pink.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.


 



4 comments:

  1. How beautiful!! Love those colors! It looks almost translucent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the swirls. And I bet the smell is warm and comforting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So totes adorbs! I love the colors you used, it makes the swirls really stand out.

    ReplyDelete