Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Energizing Soap

Energizing soap is probably my most popular soap that I sell, so much so that  I have trouble keeping it in stock!  It is a blend of citrus, including grapefruit, lemon and lime, with hints of fresh cucumber and jasmine, and a touch of pineapple, blackberry and champagne.  I didn't record a video of me making the soap but I am happy I did this video of the swirling on the top as I LOVE the way it turned out.  I used Pink, Purple, Yellow and Orange.  I would have preferred the pink to have stood out more, but I am still happy with it.  The colour is all the way through the bars.  I won't be unmolding it for about a week or so but when I do, I will post the cut bar pictures.  The video doesn't have any sound to it except for music.  Enjoy and let me know what you think of the top.



 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the colors are wonderful! I bet it smells amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed the colors are energizing, i love it!!
    The top is beautiful, and these scents, is that your own blend?
    sounds delicious..

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous soap, the colors are intense and energizing and the perfect pick-me-up for the cooler autumn days! :)

    ReplyDelete