Saturday, December 29, 2012

Procrastination

Well, it has been SEVERAL months now since I wrote a post.  I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas.  I have been trying to get organized into my new space and have trying to play catch up with all the time I have lost.  Also mixing into the equation with all the craft events I was in from the end of October to the beginning of December, of course, didn't help things either!  I have been also trying to update my website www.Head2ToeProducts.com and my icraft site http://icraft.ca/head-2-toe.  I have learned over the years that there are several things I love to do in my business and there are others that I dread.  Updating websites is one that I dread as it is so time consuming.  My goal for 2013 is to get better at that.  Icraft is going to be doing a feature on Head 2 Toe and I have been trying to come up with different answers to the questions they are asking.  Part of this process was that I had to take pictures of myself while making my products.  My dear husband (who actually is a photographer) graciously offered to take pictures for me and ended up taking about 150 pictures so I have lots to choose from.  

The first picture is from the cut bars of the Energizing Soap from the last Blog post:


Here are some of the pictures that my husband took for the icraft blog post they will be doing on Head 2 Toe:





And here are just some other cut bar photos to enjoy:










1 comment:

  1. Wow, what fabulous soaps (and photos)! I'm totally digging the colors you used in the Energizing Soap bar, they are so bright and refreshing. =)

    ReplyDelete