The first batch I did was the Essential Oil blend with Bergamot, Grapefruit, Mandarin and Wintergreen. I used Activated Charcoal, Annatto and Dulse for the colours. I have used Activate Charcoal and Annatto several times and I love the way it mixes and how the colours turn out. I have never used Dulse before and it didn't mix very with in the oils, but I still think it turned out all right, even if it is a little speckled.
The second batch is Blackberry Spice using mica colours. I am thrilled with how both these batches turned out and now that I know this isn't all that difficult, I will definitely be making more soap using this technique. The results are stunning!
Thanks Amy for putting on another challenge. I look forward to learning new skills and techniques in the coming weeks ahead.