Sunday, June 2, 2013

A brief look into the workshop

I thought I would share this video with you all.  My husband was playing around one time while I was taking pictures of my soaps.  My room is a little messy so please look past that.


I have been attending the Penticton market every Saturday and I LOVE it.  It is such a great, positive atmosphere.  This Friday I will also be starting the Lake Country Farmers Market and will be there every other Friday.  This is where I got my start and I am exciting to be doing it again for a fourth year.

2 comments:

  1. Great video! I loved that little peek into your soap room, totally drooling over that closet full of fragrances!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I'm so jealous of your working space! We're on the lookout for a house, and your video totally inspired me as to how I want my soapy room to be. :) I originally was going to settle for a basement all to myself, but your room setup looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete